Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day...


Please forgive me for the next bout of mushy love sickness. It is, afterall, Valentine's Day.


But, basically, I have the best husband in the world.


That's not to say that he is perfect - rather, it's his imperfections that make him even more loveable.


The night after my last post (regarding the long process of doing laundry here), I was snuggling with my McDreamy, and found that his stench was less than dreamy. After I couldn't handle it any longer, I pushed him away, and asked why he smelled so awful. He informed me that he was wearing dirty laundry. I asked him why he would such a silly thing.


And he sheepishly mumbled, 'because I wanted to help make the laundry easier for you.'


Where he was lacking in hygiene, he definitely made up for in sweetness.


I promptly made him remove the soiled clothes and replace them with clean ones, telling him he was being ridiculous - but smiling in my heart as I did so. I guess he really wants to help me in whatever ways he can...

No comments:

Post a Comment